- answers the relevant questions - clearly
- communicates the decisions - easy to understand
- simple to implement - addresses each operation
- provides a plan or a template for the future
WHAT - In every business organization, from small single- owner firms through
to large multi-nationals, there are a number of areas where disputes can arise.
- Ownership disputes between Owners, Partners, Silent Partners, Shareholders, the Board of Directors, the Board of Advisors, etc.
- Management disputes between Senior Managers, Partners, Silent Partners, Division Managers, etc.
- Advisory disputes with Professional Advisors - Financial Accountants, Tax Accountants, Auditors, Lawyers, Consultants, etc.)
- Funding disputes with Funding Sources - Angel Investors, Family Investors, Venture Capitalists, Banks, etc
- Employment disputes with Employees - including Non-Union Hourly, Salaried, Professionals Supervisors, Managers & )
- Labour Relations disputes with Unionized Employees and/or Owner-Operators
- Customer-type disputes with Major Customers, Customer Groups, Consumer Associations, Trade Associations, etc.
- Supplier-type disputes with the Suppliers, Channels of Distribution or their Supply Chains (Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing, etc.)
- Contractor disputes with Contractors and Sub-contractors, Owner-Operators, Franchisees, etc.
- Government disputes with Regulators of all kinds
HOW - There are also a number of different approaches and methodologies that can be
employed to minimize the time and expense of achieving a Successful Resolution. We are always ready
to discuss and creatively address ideas for how to apply the best process
WHO - Silver Lining stands ready to provide you with the best dispute resolution
professional available for your unique requirement. We have over 30 years of collective dispute
resolution expertise but we will still search for better external resource people when the needs arise.
ENGAGEMENT - Dispute Resolution & Mediation services are generally provided under
contract including some combination of analysis, recommendations, lead roles, support roles,
communications, planning & implementation.
Fees are quoted on a project or per diem basis. On a project, 33% is
payable upon engagement, 33% upon reaching the halfway point
and the balance upon completion. Fees for Consulting Services will
vary based upon the nature of the work.